Calling All Artists

Help us make a difference! Submit your original artwork for a good cause. Here at KossFF we do not want you to give us your hard work but rather to partner with you for our mission. We have created a couple different ways for you to participate. There is no fee for submission. Artists over the age of 18 may submit and we have two ways for you to participate.

• Submit an original piece to be auctioned by silent auction with 25% of profits going to the foundation the other 75% going to the artist. Or you can choose to donate up to 100% of the profits to the Koss Family Foundation.

• Create a small square up to 12”x12” on a canvas provided by the Koss Family Foundation.1950’s themed pieces are encouraged but not required. These pieces will be sold for $25. All profits go to the foundation.

For more information send us an email at [email protected]